This privacy notice applies to www.ukatanationalconference.co.uk
This document describes how the UK Association for Transactional Analysis (UKATA) the data controller, collects, uses and protects your information linked specifically to the national conference website.
2. HOW UKATA COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION
If you choose to book the conference through this website, then we will collect information from you.
3. THE TYPE OF INFORMATION UKATA CONFERENCE BOOKING HOLDS
- UKATA Membership
- Telephone Numbers
- Email Address
- Dietary Preferences
- Workshop Choices
4. HOW UKATA CONFERENCE ADMINISTRATION USES YOUR INFORMATION
UKATA Conference Administration uses your information to administrate the national conference only.
Lists are compiled in order to understand booking numbers, dining and conference numbers and workshop preferences.
Information may be used to contact you to provide information about the approaching conference and to invite you to complete administrative tasks.
UKATA Conference Administration processes your information for the following legitimate business interests:
- To administer your conference attendance ticket
- To keep you informed of information linked to the UKATA National Conference.
5. WHO UKATA SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Your information in terms of name, dietary preferences and workshop preferences may be shared with the conference venue.
Your information for administrative purposes may be shared with UKATA membership services.
It would not be our intention to share unnecessary personal information with the conference venue.
6. STORING YOUR INFORMATION
Your information once gathered will be stored on secured, online, cloud software which will be password protected.
Your conference booking information will be retained for a period of twelve months following conference. The reason for this retention is to confirm details for attendees and to compare year-on-year figures.
8. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a document containing all your information stored by UKATA in a machine readable format.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
• Request details of all your personal information stored on the UKATA server in a machine readable format
• Request changes to incorrect or incomplete data
• Object to the processing of your personal information
• Restrict the processing of your personal information
• Withdraw consent for UKATA to store your personal information
• Request deletion of all your personal information stored by UKATA
• Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
If you wish to complain about how UKATA handles your data, in the first instance please email email@example.com to communicate your complaint to UKATA Council, who are the Data Controller.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling or 0303 123 1113
This website contains links to other external websites. Please be aware that UKATA National Conference website is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. UKATA National Conference Website encourages you to be aware of this when you leave the UKATA National Conference Website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by UKATA National Conference Website.
12. HOW UKATA National Conference Administration WILL TELL YOU ABOUT FUTURE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
13. HOW TO CONTACT UKATA
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please email UKATA at firstname.lastname@example.org. The administrator will then decide who to contact within the organisation to assist you.