Welcome all Transactional Analysts to UKATA National UK Conference - Birmingham 2019
Attachment and Autonomy: Celebrating Psychological HealthFriday 10th May 2019 (lunchtime) to Sunday 12th May (lunchtime)
Why Conference? Why is it vital for me to attend?
And.....Do you know that there are bursaries available?Click Here To Go To Bursary Information
Whether you are from the UK, Europe, USA or beyond we would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the UK National TA Conference being held on the edge of Birmingham in May 2019. Despite the major upheavals in the world or the changes within the UK TA community and beyond, one fixed point for us all can be the UK Conference.
We would like to welcome practitioners from all fields - educators, counsellors, coaches, organisational specialists and psychotherapists to join together in Birmingham for this essential and vibrant event.
The UKATA National UK Conference is a key opportunity for the TA community to come together. Here we can learn together, laugh together, reflect together, plan together, become refreshed and energised together - before leaving and re-entering our places of work and application. So what's on this year:
- The Big UKATA Meeting! - the conference will start with a brief and energetic AGM, allowing all members present to participate and to meet the UKATA council and understand the direction of the organisation.
- Keynote presentation from our external speaker: Judy Yellin - who will bring her perspective on our conference theme.
- Keynote presentation from our internal speaker: Adrienne Lee will be considering her 10 key discoveries from her years of practice.
- Workshops from all fields of TA to educate, provoke, arm and equip the practitioner.
- Drinks Receptions to celebrate life and to appreciate the work of volunteers within UKATA
- The awarding of UKATA medals for those nominated for making extra-special contributions.
- Food, friendship, music, magic and dancing.
- Sponsors' trade stands with important information about professional services and CPD courses.
Where is the conference?
Here we are at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole NEC!The day to day conference is taking place at the Hilton Metropole NEC. Some delegates will want to choose to stay at this hotel for ease of access and convenience (and it's got a pool and gym!).
Others may want to use alternative hotels or Airbnb to meet your requirements. Accommodation is not included in the packages this year in order to offer you greater choice and flexibility.
A warm welcome to you - whether this is your first conference or you are a returning "old-hand" - we look forward to welcoming you.
"The Connexions Group was so friendly and supportive that it made my first conference at Liverpool a relaxed and really friendly experience"